Friday, September 13th: GROOVE A THON (9a – 11a, SVE Fields)
- Find more information on our Groove A Thon page
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – stay with your class or pick a station. Partial time slots available.
- Pledge Envelopes and Donations are due by Friday, September 13th
September 17th – 19th: BOOK FAIR
- NEW THIS YEAR: Volunteers Needed
- Help Set Up, Break Down or help students select books during the day
- Sign up at https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/summitviewbookfair
- Set up an eWallet for your students and let them shop on their own!
September 18th & 19th: EVENING CONFERENCES
- Watch for sign up information from your teacher.
Thursday, September 19th: MUFFINS IN THE MORNING
- Join us in the SVE Cafeteria for muffins, juice and coffee starting at 7:30a. Share breakfast with your children, enjoy conversation with other parents and check out the book fair.
Friday, September 20th: NO SCHOOL
Friday, October 4th: LUNCH AND BAKE SALE
- Mark your calendars now and plan to come to lunch and bake sale. More information and schedules coming soon!
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled lunch time to leave enough time to find parking.